Difficulty level & skills required
Late-Beginner onwards: The workshop is suited to those playing late-beginner songs comfortably. You should have the ability to think beyond basic harp technique and the mechanics of playing the strings.
*Note: This is a follow on from the Harmonics Workshop: Left-Hand, so we’d recommend watching it first. However, only a basic knowledge of harmonics is needed.
Type of harp
All Harps are welcome!
No levers or pedals required.
A Zoom workshop led by harp teacher, Carrie. Attend the workshop live or learn from the video replay.
The replay is available, and it’s yours to keep.
All non-copyrighted resources will be available for download.
Harmonics Workshop: Right-Hand
Are you a member?
* Sales tax / VAT may be charged depending on your region
Did you know that the technique of playing a right-hand harmonic is quite different to playing a left-hand harmonic?
Join the workshop to:
- Learn the basics of a right-hand harmonic (musical notation, uses etc.)
- Learn to play it step-by-step, with accuracy and good technique.
- Troubleshoot your position and playing for optimal sound quality.
- Put it into practice! Learn on the go with Carrie’s guidance.
This is such a fun way to make your harp playing sound and feel more colorful!
The replay is available, and it’s yours to keep. You can watch and learn at your own pace, as many times and whenever you wish.