We need your help to keep this a positive place!
- Be encouraging. We create a safe space for others to share, no matter how ‘good’ or ‘bad’ their playing is.
- Be supportive. We don’t criticize other people’s playing or give feedback unless asked.
- Be inclusive. We’re not negative about different approaches to harp playing.
- Share resources. We share ideas, resources and information that have been helpful to us in our learning journey.
- No self-promotion. This is not a platform to advertise, so please don’t share products or sheet music you have created.
We’re so glad to have you here, so participate as much as you can!