Listen to the song here
Difficulty level & skills required
Late-Beginner onwards: The workshop is suited to those playing at a late-beginner level onwards. You should be comfortable with the basic mechanics of playing the harp so you can focus on playing from chords.
Basic playing from chords knowledge is recommended: To prepare for Worship Workshops, we strongly recommend watching our “Playing from Chords: Getting Started” Workshop.
Type of harp
All harps are welcome!
No levers/pedals required. The song is in the key of C major. We will also spend some time playing in the key of G, so be ready to tune up your F strings to F sharp if you don’t have levers.
- A Zoom Worship Workshop led by harp teacher, Christy-Lyn
- 2 x chord sheets (in the key of C and G)
“10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)” Worship Workshop
Are you a member?
* Sales tax / VAT may be charged depending on your region
Learn to play “10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)” by Matt Redman from chords – in only 90 minutes!
If you feel a tugging on your heart to play harp for the Lord, then worship Him with this beautiful song! You can do so in your personal time, at church, or with your loved ones.
During the session, you’ll learn:
- How to play this song from the chord sheet (even if you’ve never played it before).
- A simple version of the song from chords, in the first few minutes! You can use it to accompany your own singing, or to play along with other instruments.
- Chord pattern ideas that progress from simple to more complex, so you can choose the right level and keep practicing for the rest of the workshop.
- Ways to level up in complexity, with ideas that get more fun and interesting (you can watch the workshop replay to gradually incorporate these as you progress!).
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to play “10,000 Reasons” from chords!
The replay is available, and would be yours to keep.
Learn at your own pace, pause the recording as needed, and rewatch the parts you’d like to focus on – as many times and whenever you wish.