Difficulty level & skills required
All levels: The workshop is suited to all levels, and types of performance.
Type of harp
All harps are welcome, but we won’t use them in this workshop.
No levers or pedals required.
- A packing checklist of what to bring with you on the day of your performance.
- A set list planner to help you plan out your program.
- The Zoom replay which is available – and it’s yours to keep.
- All non-copyrighted resources will be available for download.
Preparing for Your First Harp Performance Workshop
Are you a member?
* Sales tax / VAT may be charged depending on your region
If you’re preparing for your first performance and are feeling a little (or a lot) anxious, this workshop is perfect for you. You’ll receive all the tools you need to feel confident and equipped to share your music with others!
Playing in front of others for the first time can feel intimidating – especially with so many unknowns. But in this workshop, we’ll eliminate as many of these unknowns as possible so that you feel calm and prepared for your performance. Even seasoned performers can benefit!
Topics we’ll cover in this workshop:
- Choosing your Set List: How to pick songs for your performance.
- Practice Strategies: How to practice in a way that sets you up well for your performance.
- Preparing your Mindset: How to overcome performance anxiety to make your nerves work FOR you and not against you, and viewing the performance as a gift to others.
- Navigating the Performance: What to do if you mess up, if a string breaks, etc.
- Tips for Performance Day: Making a checklist of what to bring to the performance, how early you should arrive, etc.
The replay is available, so you can watch and learn at your own pace – as many times and whenever you wish.