What's in the membership?
- An easy-to-use, modern platform – everything you’ve ever bought from us, in one place.
- One course each month – using a proven method to help you learn a harp piece faster and improve your playing at the same time.
- Your choice from a growing library of courses: popular favorites, Celtic tunes and beautiful hymns at a range of levels.
- Sheet music for each course you choose
- ‘Classmates’ groups – ask questions and connect with people who are learning the same pieces as you.
- Activity feed and private messaging – get to know other harp players and keep in touch
- Discussion forum – ask any of your harp-related questions and get answers from harp players all over the world
- Members-only group sessions with Christy-Lyn
- You’ll be entered into February’s giveaways automatically when you join the membership
So...what does it cost?
If you took one-to-one lessons with Christy-Lyn, it would take 5 weeks of lessons at US $65 per week to cover the same content as you get in one course.
That’s US$325 for the course alone! If you add all the help and training, it should cost more.
But we really want to make this accessible. That’s why we’re only charging US$40 per course.
And to show we value your commitment, we have cut that down to US$30 for a monthly membership where you get one course per month!
What our members say
Frequently Asked Questions
You’re not alone! Many of our members feel that they are not tech-savvy, and they have helped us to test this platform to make it easy for everyone to use. We have specially focused on making sure you will be able to find your courses and sheet music without hassle.
If you are ever confused or don’t know how to find things, our friendly team are always happy to help.
You can cancel your membership any time, there is no long-term commitment! The membership is charged on a month-to-month basis.
If you want to join again, you will be charged at the normal membership price from then onward.
Your first payment will go through immediately, and you will be able to get your first course!
After that you will be charged every month on the same day as you first signed up.
Yes! Each month you will get 1 Credit, which you can use to ‘purchase’ any of our courses. Our library of courses includes many different genres and difficulty levels, all of which are available for you to choose from.
Once you get your course, you will own it forever and can go back and review the content any time, even once you cancel your membership.
Yes it does! You will get the sheet music that corresponds with each course you choose. Sheet music is usually $5 purchased on its own.
Not at all! In every course, Christy-Lyn teaches every note so that our low-vision or blind students can follow along without looking at sheet music. So if you aren’t able to read sheet music, you will be able to learn just as well!
All of our Beginner and Early-Intermediate courses can be played on a 22 string (C to C) harp or anything larger, including Harpsicles.
Most Mid- and Late-Intermediate pieces require a 33 string harp or larger at present.
However, we are planning on making a ‘how to adapt for small harp’ section in each Intermediate course in the future.
So you will be well looked after!
Yes! We have students who have never received any other training except our courses, and they have progressed to playing beautifully at an intermediate level!
We suggest you start with the Beginner Bundle – you will get 2 pieces for the price of 1. These beginner pieces will help you to lay the foundation for your playing and if you practice them thoroughly, your harp playing will get off to the perfect start!
We are going to continue creating beautiful Intermediate pieces!
At least every second month, a new Intermediate course will be released, on top of the selection of Intermediate pieces that are already available.