Member15 June, 2021 at 5:14 am
Hey everyone, I just discovered something 🔎
To keep track of your discussion feeds, interests, replies, etc:
- From your Dashboard (house icon on left, or green learning harp logo) scroll down the page to the forum section.
- Click on the button (right hand side) which says View My Discussions. This takes you to a different page than where you see all the general discussion forums.
- From here you have the options to view ‘My Discussions’ ‘My Replies’ ‘My Favorites’ or ‘Subscriptions’.
- You can favorite a discussion by clicking on the yellow star to the right of any discussion heading; that is, once you have opened any discussion to read it. Click the star again to unfavorite.
- If you subscribe to a discussion you will be notified by email of any replies entering the discussion. Make sure to check your junk email in case they end up there. My emails do not arrive the instant a post is made so expect a delay – maybe even a day late.
I knew there must be an easier way to find my way back to places I’ve been! 🧐😉