Member10 March, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all. I was on the patreon site but didn’t manage to keep up with things. I’m in the UK and would love to know how many people here are UK based?
1. What made you decide to start playing the harp?
I started about 10 years ago when I saw an advert for harp therapy on Google. I’d never thought of it before that!
2. What is your favorite style or genre of harp music?
I do love a soppy ballad or a nice hymn.
3. What are your harp-related goals for 2021?
I’m just not playing my harp at all. I think it is a mix of lack of direction/tuition and being too self-critical. I hope to overcome this and start playing regularly and start to enjoy it.
4. What do you enjoy most about playing the harp?
Seeing other people’s reactions to hearing it.
5. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Any tips on overcoming my lack of commitment/desire to play would really be appreciated! 😊