Member2 March, 2021 at 2:00 pm
1. What made you decide to start playing the harp?
I’ve always liked the harp, but when I was a child I always heard I’d never succeed in playing it, that it was too hard and to concentrate on my studies. So now I have a job, I’m independant, and an adult and about 2 years ago I figured I could try to learn anyway, now it would only affect me if I tried and failed or tried and managed to learn.
2. What is your favorite style or genre of harp music?
I love all types of musics but I have a fondness for traditional celtic musics.
3. What are your harp-related goals for 2021?
I want to first correct all of my bad habits taken after about a year of learning alone in my corner with various youtube channels, and start to build my musical repertoire (and remember it this time)
4. What do you enjoy most about playing the harp?
I enjoy many things. First being the challenge, second being that the harp is a beautiful instrument that doesn’t pierce your eardrums if you make mistakes so…
5. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I’m glad to meet you all 😉